The Best Bluetooth Headphones Under $50
We understand that not everybody wants to spend excessive money on wireless headphones that will be outdated in 12 months or will be beaten up in a gym bag or lost at school. Sometimes you just want a pair that will get the job done and not dent your budget. If that sounds like you, see our list of the top 10 bluetooth headphones under $50 below and consider checking our discounts blog if you don't see exactly what you're looking for here.
So, What are the best bluetooth headphones under $50?
One of the highest rated bluetooth headphones under $50 are these MPOW 059 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. They feature great sound and are comfortable enough to wear for hours without fatigue. They are a closed back headphone cup and over the ear cushion designed to keep the sound in and the noise out. Check them out here or take a look at the updated version here which is still out for review.
- Impressive sound quality w/passive noise cancelling design
- Comfortable fit - designed to be worn for long sessions without irritation
- 13-hour battery for wireless / Included wire for all other needs
- Built-in microphone for hands free calling
- foldable design with bag
These are some of the highest rated wireless bluetooth headphones (1950+ 4-star reviews!) and at well under $50 it's easy to see why. They feature premium audio quality, compatibility with bluetooth ready device, and a snug and secure fit with wrap around neck wire just in case one comes loose while you're getting your run or workout in.
- Great workout headphones -- snug/secure fit for running or at the gym
- Magnetic ear buds stay together around your neck like a neckless
- Rechargeable battery offers 5-hours continues music playback
- Noise isolation fit minimize disruption to your music and phone calls
- Universal bluetooth compatibility with in-line microphone/volume control
These SENSO bluetooth headphones are another excellent option if you're considering wireless bluetooth headphones that are best for running or working out. They feature the connected design so even if they come loose, you won't be scrambling to pick them up off the gym floor or the trail. With an IPX-7 waterproof rating these are one of the safest bets if you'll sweat a lot or wear them in rainy conditions. At less than $30 and over 19,000 4-star reviews, these are a great bluetooth headphones to own.
- True HD High Fidelity Sound - Deep Bass and Clear Treble
- IPX-7 Waterproof Rating - Sweat and rain are not a factor
- Comfortable and secure fit won't leave you fumbling with your headphone during your workouts
- Up to 8 hours playback time with quick charge
- up to 30 feet range
The MPOW Jaws wireless bluetooth headphones are a great office or household bluetooth headphone option. The lightweight design and long battery life allows you to put them on in the morning and keep with you throughout the day whenever you might need them, but stay out of the way when you don't.
- Built-in magnetic band secures headphones when not in use
- Noise cancelling technology helps reduce noise for phone calls and crystal clear music
- Up to 30 feet bluetooth wireless range
- Lightweight and flexible design
- Up to 13 hours of usage time
Phaisers BHS-730 bluetooth wireless headphones are another great sport-oriented bluetooth headphone option and are one of the highest reviewed bluetooth headphones out there with over 14,000+ 4.5 star reviews!
- HD sound with memory foam ear tips for noise isolation
- magnetic backing to clasp like a necklace when not in use
- Secure sweat proof design and fit
- up to 30 feet bluetooth range
- Hands free calling with built in microphone and volume
JBL is one of the largest names in consumer electronics and the JBL E40BT Stereo Wireless bluetooth headphones are a clear reason why. These headphones are some of the best you can get in the budget bluetooth headphone category because they outperform nearly everything else at the price point. If you're looking for a great entry-level bluetooth headphone option, consider these near the top of your list.
- JBL Signature Sound with Pure Bass performance -- full spectrum sound with powerful bass
- Built-in sharing feature allows you to share what you're listening to simultaneously
- Ear-Cup microphone with echo-cancellation technology for crystal clear calls
- USB-rechargeable battery for up to 16 hours of audio playback
- Ergonomic headband and comfortable ear cups for all day wear and effective noise isolation
Like their over-ear bluetooth headphones above, these JBL E25BT sport wireless bluetooth headphones from JBL are a top tier budget offering from a reputable brand in this space. JBL sound never disappoints and these headphones are another great example of that. The secure-fit clip in line with the neckline cable make this one stand out among the rest.
- Signature JBL sound with convenient neckband clip
- 8-hour battery life
- Comfortable and secure fit for extended usage
- In-line microphone and volume control to seamless switch between audio and phone calls
- Sport oriented design for active users
If you're looking for a single-sided bluetooth headset for conversations, the MPOW Pro Wireless Bluetooth Trucker Headset is a great option at an extremely cost friendly price point. You can wear these things for hours without fatigue, your voice will transmit clearly thanks to the boom microphone that extends toward your mouth, and with built in volume control and soft cup ear pad, this headset gets the job done. With over 2000+ 4.5-star reviews, it's hard to imagine a better option or a better price.
- Designed and built for clear calls with superior 4x noise cancelling
- Lightweight and comfortable for extended usage
- 12-hours talk time per charge
These bluetooth headphones are just above $50
(but they're worth it!)
Klipsch makes some of the best audio equipment out there and these budget Klipsch R6 in-ear wireless bluetooth headphones are no exception. At $55 dollars, these bluetooth headphones are a stretch to be featured here, but if your timing is right it's definitely possible to find these for under $50, especially around holiday shopping times.
- High Definition AptX Streaming
- Bluetooth 4.0 for clear wireless audio and phone calls
- KG 065 Dynamic Dual Magnet Micro Drivers With Full Bass Dynamic Driver
- Battery Status Monitor for iOS Devices
- Four Patented Oval ear Tips Sizes for Different Shaped Ears
- Noise isolation design
With a name as recognizable as Sony, it's easy to see why these Sony in-ear bluetooth headphones, at this price range, would be so popular. The light and flexible design will leave you comfortable and forgetting you even have them on while the audio quality you get will make you never want to take them off.
- Wireless streaming with Bluetooth and NFC
- Built-in Microphone for hands-free calling
- Foldable Around Neck Design
- Up to 9 hours battery life of continuous music playback
- Hear it all with 12mm high-sensitivity drivers