What are the best bluetooth headphones for iPhone?
If you care enough to have the latest iPhone, it's only appropriate you pair it with the best bluetooth wireless headphones, made specifically for iPhone, to get the most benefit from the technology.
The Best Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone
The most recent addition to the Made for iPhone bluetooth headphone lineup are the Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones. These represent the latest from Apple in bluetooth technology with a staggering list of features that will have you enjoying your music and audio more comfortably and for longer than ever before.
- Take calls, skip tracks, and activate Siri all with built-in controls
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time Audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for class 1 wireless bluetooth connectivity & battery efficiency
- 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of playtime when battery is low
- Soft over ear cusions isolate sound and fit snuggly so your headphones stay in place
The most liberating pair of bluetooth headphones on the market, the Apple AirPods are comfortable to wear for hours and hours without fatigue, are convenient and fit into any pocket so you'll always have them with you, and they sound great weather you're listening to music, watching a movie, or talking on the phone. If you're not looking for noise cancelling in your headphones, these are the best bluetooth headphones you can buy right now for iphone or any iOS or macOS devices released in the last 2 years.
- Automatically turn on and connect to your iPhone when you put them in your ear
- Impossibly simple 1-tap setup for first use and beyond
- Seamlessly switch audio source between your iOS and MacOS devices
- Built-in microphones for calls and Siri
- Can listen/use one headphone for or both at the same time
- Case charges AirPods for up to 24 hours total use
- Lightweight but stay in place even when working out
The BeatsX in-ear bluetooth headphones are a great option for anybody using an Apple device that want to keep the budget a little lower but don't want to step down to budget class headphones.
- Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk/Inline Volume Control
- comes with ear tips (with four size options), removable secure-fit wingtips that go around your ear, pocket-sized carrying case, lightning to USB-A charging cable
The latest noise-cancelling bluetooth headphones from Bose are these QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II, featuring the best in noise-cancelling technology with the latest integration for virtual assistants like Siri. These bluetooth headphones feature the exceptional quality of the original Bose QuietComfort 35 bluetooth headphones but now feature adjustable noise-cancellation
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- clear phone calls and voice access to Siri
- Industry leading noise cancelling bluetooth wireless headphones
- now noise cancellation is adjustable to your environment
- Volume-optimized EQ
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- the most comfortable over ear wireless bluetooth headphones
These Beats Solo3 on-ear wireless bluetooth headphones are easily one of the best bluetooth headphones you can get to throw on music and sink into your own portable studio. This on-ear wireless bluetooth headphone design is simple, sleek, and portable with a super long battery life and all the function you need to listen to your music and audio, and make phone calls completely wirelessly.
- Class 1 Bluetooth for wireless listening with instant setup
- Up to 40 hours of battery life
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups
- Take calls, control music, and activate Siri
- sold in numerous colors, dripping with style
Designed for all-day city use, the Bose Quiet Control 30 wireless bluetooth headphones are surprisingly comfortable and versatile set of headphones. With noise cancelling that adapts to the listening environment, these sound great on the bus or subway, walking the streets, or in the office. With the in-line microphone and volume control your voice will be heard when you're talking on the phone, and you'll never have to worry about losing them if they fall out of your ear on your commute.
- Control your own level of noise cancellation
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing for wireless freedom
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphones so calls come in clearer in noisy environments
- Lightweight design conforms to your body for all-day comfort and wearability
- up to 10 hours of wireless listening per charge
Beats Powerbeats3 wireless bluetooth headphones are the ultimate fitness companion for anybody who using music to amp up their workouts whether in the gym or out on the trail. With 12 hours battery life and sweat/water resistance built in, these headphones will give you the sound quality to need to kick your energy up to the next level.
- Class 1 bluetooth headphones for workouts without your phone on your arm
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough conditions
- built in microphone and volume control
- flexible and comfortable with secure neck adjustment so they stay with you in the most physical conditions
Bang & Olufsen is the Danish high-end audio brand that refuses to be ignored in the wireless space with the B&O Play H4 wireless bluetooth headphones shown here. Their comfortable over the ear cushions isolate their top of the line audio, offering a premium listening experience from a trusted name in consumer electronics.
- Premium wireless, over-ear bluetooth headphones with Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
- Designed with clean lines, minimalist expression and a focus on the pure essentials
- Up to 19 hours of battery life with Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Remembers the last 8 paired devices (connects to one)
- High quality headphones made with leather, aluminum and steel